Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Arrrghhhh


We have become so used to everything being complicated in our lives that there is no longer room for ANY simplicity - be it thoughts, words or actions. I feel like I should have been born in the dark ages when things were simple and taken at face value without having others attach meaning to what you said or did.

What's worse is that no matter how hard you try to explain the situation to "others" your explanation turns out to be so simple and straightforward that it can't possibly be true!!

If I have said or done something, I must know what context it was said or done in. Yes, that's right - ME! But no, why would I know? Suddenly everyone else is an expert on why I said something and what I must have meant by it.

Well you know what, I'm just going to stop writing before my brain blows up in anger.

4 Comments:

At 10:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

BzzzK.

 
At 10:17 PM, Blogger Rasika said...

Hi Umang :)

 
At 10:52 PM, Blogger kannan raman said...

hi i thought u already stoped blogging this post almost after 3 months. seems like you take everthing to heart.

 
At 10:07 AM, Blogger Brenda Kassir said...

You don't need to justify any complexity or simplicity to anyone.

And people who judge others are short sighted, disrespectful fools.

Don't worry be happy.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home