Monday, February 06, 2006

Wipe that smile off your face

Why cant' I smile for my passport photograph? I have to trudge through life with this piece of documentation that makes me look like I've got the weight of the world on my shoulders,and besides, without my smile, I just look plain ugly.

And what's so wrong with smiling in your photo anyway? It's not like you stand at immigration with a frown on your face. In fact, it's just the opposite - you beam your 32 as widely as you can, so that the officer thinks your wonderful and will stamp your passport and send you through without a fuss.

It's all a conspiracy to add to the sadness this world is plagued by. I think the goverment should force people to smile in their photos.

1 Comments:

At 2:16 AM, Blogger Madhvi said...

Hey Ras
Reading ur blogs is like sunshine on a cold winter day...it warms the heart n soul. They are so simple, yet not.So abstract and still real.Keep on writing you kinky angel!
Cheers!
Maddy

 

Post a Comment

<< Home