Sunday, October 29, 2006

Wake up tiger


My ex-boss, mentor and good friend Richard has just finished writing a book. It's about unleashing the wild tiger within each of us and being true to ourselves. It is one of the best books I have ever read and I want to share a lil snippet from the book with you:

"Brand me is not about fitting the mould. It's about turning up, and saying "This is who I am", and then looking for the support that follows. There is only one of you in the world. It is not your business to judge yourself, or decide if it's a good or a bad thing. Your business is to make it and keep it yours".

It's time to drop the pose
Time to drop the excuses
Time to get the balance right
Time to come from a place called the "deeper me"
Time to Wake up Tiger"


Here's to all you people who are living their lives on their terms!

(Wake up Tiger will be out in March 07)

1 Comments:

At 11:14 PM, Blogger Brenda Kassir said...

What a gem.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home